Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The Truth About Ricky Ullman:O

Remember him? Ricky Ullman? The dashing and hunky dude who managed to steal the precious hearts of legions of fangirls worldwide through his portrayal of the title role in "Phil of the Future"? The guy who was upheld as a 'goody-goody two shoes' and maintained an innocent, 'Disney boy' image in the public eye? In case you still don't know,Disney is renowned for it's shows which have captivating plots.Yet,the sense of wholesomeness is constantly injected into the storylines in order for them to provide a profound impact for kids. Thus,Disney stars are directly tied to this concept of wholesomeness too.Oh yeah,that's what we all perceived Ricky to be initially -a sweet Disney teen actor, until several of us who just inevitably happen to be stalkers,um well,unravelled his inner Mr.Hyde which wasn't unleashed thoroughly to the whole world at first,until of course,the release of his parody hip-hop videos. I doubt many people in Malaysia are sentient about the subsistence of these videos though. Maybe citizens who do realise this fact are Ricky's biggest fans. Don't get me wrong,I'm not a major Ricky aficionado or anything but I was so bored that day and I decided to do some random celebrity-scouting. And subsequently,I discovered Ricky's videos on YouTube after reading up about them on Wikipedia.

Finally I've found out about Ricky Ullman's weird,twisted traits! *evil laugh bursts out* He and his buddies formed this group called WeBee Boys and they belt out parody hip-hop videos. Alright,back to Ricky.He definitely isn't a bad guy lah but he seems practically unhinged in those videos and can you believe that our seemingly benign Ricky curses A LOT in the 'Boat Song' video(first clip at the bottom of the post)?! Ricky Ullman?! As in our 'Mr.Nice Guy'? Come on! The clips that I've witnessed have totally changed my opinion concerning his overall personality. I guess he does have a dark side after all! However,I do have to admit that the clips totally crack me up at the same time.They are simply ridiculous and odd! The lyrics for "The Boat Song" video are totally hilarious.Just listen to them and contemplate it's uh,queerness. Seriously. Moreover,the second video shows Ricky trying to behave like some gangsta rapper or something! Ok,that was totally bizarre *blink,blink*

Feel free to watch these clips. By the way,I hope I didn't sound too harsh in this post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

they r just havin' fun in these videos girl calm down!

Anonymous said...

they r just havin' fun in these videos girl calm down!