Friday, November 7, 2008
Dear (the last person who left a comment on your blog).I don't really know how to tell you this, but ___1___.I think I realized it when ___2______3___ and I saw you ___4___ ___5___. I'm sure you're ___6___ enough to understand ___7___. I'm returning ___8___ to you, but I'll keep ___9___ as a memory. You should also know that I ___10___ ___11___.___12___.
P/S: You are so lifeless, ___13___, -The name of the person that tagged you-.
1. What's the color of your shirt?
Blue - Our romance is over
Red - Our affair is over
White - I'll join the monastery
Black - I dislike you
Green - Our horoscope doesn't match
Grey - You're a pervert
Yellow - I'm selling myself
Pink - Your nostrils are insulting
Brown - The mafia wants you
No shirt - You're a loser
Other - I'm in love with your sister
2. Which is your birth month?
January - That night
February - Last year
March - When your dwarf bit me
April - When I tripped on sesame seeds
May - First of May
June - When you put cuffs on me
July - When I threw up
August - When I saw the shrunken head
September - When we skinny dipped
October - When I quoted Santa
November - When your dog ran amok
December - When I changed tennis shoes
3. Which food do you prefer?
Tacos - In your apartment
Pizza - In your camping car
Pasta - Outside of Chicago
Hamburgers - Under the bus
Salad - As you ate enchilada
Chicken - In your closet
Kebab - With Paris Hilton
Fish - In women's clothing
Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation
Lasagna - At the mental hospital
Hot dog - Under a state of trance
None of the above - With George Bush and his wife
4. What's the color of your socks?
Yellow - Hit on
Red - Insult
Black - Ignore
Blue - Knock out
Purple - Pour syrup on
White - Carve your initials into
Grey - Pull the clothes off
Brown - Put leeches on
Orange - Castrate
Pink - Pull the toupee off
Barefoot - Sit on
Other - Drive out
5. What's the color of your underwear?
Black - My best friend
White - My father
Grey - Bill Clinton
Brown - My fart balloon
Purple - My mustard soufflé
Red - Donald Duck
Blue - My avocado plant
Yellow - My penpal in Ghana
Orange - My Kid Rock-collection
Pink - Manchester United's goalkeeper
None - My John F. Kennedy-statue
Other - The crazy monk
6. What do you prefer to watch on TV?
Scrubs - Man
O.C. - Emotional
One Tree Hill - Open
Heroes - Frostbitten
Lost - Scarred
Simpsons - Cowardly
The news - Mongolic
American Idol - Masochistic
Family Guy - Senile
Top Model - Middle-class
None of the above - Ashamed
7. Your mood right now?
Happy - How awful I've felt
Sad - How boring you are
Bored - That Santa doesn't exist
Angry - That your pimples are at the last stage
Depressed - That we're cousins
Excited - That there is no solution to this
Nervous-The middle east
Worried-That your Honda sucks
Apathetic - That I did a sex-change
Ashamed - That I'm allergic to your hamster
Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men
Overjoyous - That I'm open
Other-That Extreme Home Makeover sucks
8. What's the color of your walls in your bedroom?
White - Your ring
Yellow - Your love letters
Red - Your Darth Vader
Black - Your tame stone
Blue - The couch cushions
Green - The pictures from LA
Orange - Your false teeth
Brown - Your contact book
Grey - Our matching snoopy-bibs
Purple - Your old lottery coupons
Pink - The cut toenails
Other - Your memories from the military service
9. The first letter of your first name?
A/B - Your photo
C/D - The oil stocks
E/F - Your neighbour Martin
G/H - My virginity
I/J - The results of your blood-sample
K/L - Your left ear
M/N - Your suicide note
O/P - My common sense
Q/R - Your mom
S/T - Your collection of butterflies
U/V - Your criminal record
W/X - David's tricot outfits
Y/Z - Your grades from college
10. The last letter in your last name?
A/B - Always will remember
C/D - Never will forget
E/F - Always wanted to break
G/H - Never openly mocked
I/J - Always have felt dirty before
K/L - Will tell the authorities about
M/N - Told in my confession today about
O/P - Was interviewed by the Times about
Q/R - Told my psychiatrist about
S/T - Get sick when I think of
U/V - Always will try to forget
W/X - Am better off without
Y/Z - Never liked
11. What do you prefer to drink?
Water- Our friendship
Beer - Senility
Soft drink - Anew life as a clone
Soda - The incarnation as an eskimo
Milk - The apartment building
Wine - Cocaine
Cider- A passionate interest for mice
Juice - Oprah Winfrey imitations
Mineral water - Embarrassing rash
Hot chocolate - Eggplant-fetishism
Whisky - To ruin the second world war
Other - To hate the Boston Celtics
12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation?
Thailand - Warm regards
USA - Best regards
England - Good luck on your short-term leave from jail
Spain - Go and drown yourself
China - Disgusting regards
Germany - With ease
Japan - Go burn
Greece - Your everlasting enemy
Australia - Greetings to your frog Leonard
Egypt - Fuck off now
France - In pain
Other - Greetings to your freaky family
13. What is your favorite activities when hanging out with mates?
Gathering for drinks - Ugly pig
Foosball - Silly duck
Shopping - French kisser
Dulging for food - Cranky banana
Movies - Smelly armpits
Snacks - Horny wolf
Snooker - Tiny nipples
Bowling - Sexy grandmother
Outdoor activities - Vain pot
Having a long talk - Nose plucker
Taking pictures - Dumb bitch
Other - Burn yourself
I don't really know how to tell you this, but I dislike you .I think I realized it when I threw up in your closet and I saw you sit on Manchester United's goalkeeper. I'm sure you're middle-class enough to understand that Extreme Home Makeover sucks.I'm returning the cut toenails to you, but I'll keep your photo as a memory. You should also know that I always will remember the embarassing rash. Good luck on your short-term leave from jail.
P/S: You are so lifeless, Nose Plucker Yoke Yee.
To those of you reading this post,feel free to thoroughly do this tag as well okay? Its contents are really exciting don't you think?
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
When we did reach our destination,we had to wait anxiously outside the stadium to enter it. Although this situation was definitely driving us up the wall,I told myself repeatedly to think about the cash that everyone was about to acquire and which would elevate each one of us to greater heights of merriness.Later,we had to endure the hustle and bustle of hordes of people who were attempting to come into the stadium when we managed to permeate it at last for registration.I trailed Reen,Mallini,Shekinah,Kavin and Auretta like a whimpering puppy during this period. Duh,I was fearful that I would get lost! By the way,when we were lining up in the queue,Kim informed me that she saw Wye Hong earlier. I was jumping like a maniac to spot him in the midst of the crowd but to no avail. Believe me,I wanted to see him so badly. I was like, "Have any of you people caught sight of a hot,tall dude anywhere?" but inevitably,I just received blank stares from my pals. But trust me,I DO NOT have a crush on Wye Hong. It's just that I have to agree with most people that he is hunky compared to other guys *ahem,ahem* However,I resumed scanning my surroundings for any ex-SSPians and fortunately, I hit the jackpot! I noticed Vijay,Kay Jean and Millie at some spots and subsequently,Hsu Yi and Monisha! I bade them "Hi" and got extremely hyper.It's been quite some time since I've seen them. Oh my God, those humans (Hsu Yi and Monisha I mean)have major growth spurts in contrast to me. Seriously,they are wayyyy taller than me now and hence,I obviously consider myself a midget lah! I merely stand at 5'4,mind you whereas their heights on the other hand must be in the range of 5'5-5'7 I presume. My insecurities were compounded even further when I realised that Yoke Yee was nowhere to be discovered. I really,really wanted to talk to her after not being able to be with her ever since we finished our primary education.
Moving on,I finally know how a certain someone's "future husband" potentially looks like. She showed us who that person is and my gosh,he has a full beard which freaked me out wei and he's a gangly beanpole for crying out loud! He doesn't look like a typical Malaysian 16-year old in my opinion.But coming to think of it,neither am I. People have commented on the fact that I look like a college student :O Anyway,me and the other Assuntarians plopped ourselves onto our seats and most of us started chattering away gaily to one another. Meanwhile,I was on the verge of a mental breakdown due to my severe boredom. As a result,I tried to cure myself by flipping through the agenda book which Vanessa owned. I skimmed through it and many names which I was frequently accustomed to throughout my life were there including Rajah's! *Note to SSPians : Cease teasing me regarding you-know-what!* Moreover,Reen and Mallini saw his name too and they claimed that he is most probably the same guy who is attending the same BM tuiton that they are in currently. I was stunned and I then decided to affirm this statement by assuring them that I would show them how he looks like if I eventually (and miraculously)seize the opportunity to meet him.Soon enough,there he was walking past us and I began gushing "That's him! That's him!" Undoubtedly,Mallini and Reen confirmed that it was indeed Rajah and that they would enquire him as to whether he genuinely knows who I am on the day that they were to have their forthcoming tuition class. "Ok,but you better not bring up topics concerning our 'past relationship'," I warned them,but with a cheeky grin on my face.
Time seemed to fly very gradually and I was becoming very agitated as the function hadn't even commenced yet. I was so frustrated with this usual phenomenon of renowned people constantly not being punctual when attending and/or officiating vital events and of course,this rage that I have repressed within me up to a specific extent had unleashed. It propelled me to curse the so-called honorary guests every now and then,much to everyone's dismay. Luckily, a great stroke of fate intervened and I experienced a major blast of rejuvenation minutes later when I met up with a couple of SSPians who were none other than Darrell and Yoke Yee(at last!). I quickly left my seat and went berserk upon meeting them. Darrell conversed with me and said,"Aarti,I screamed out to you just now! But you didn't hear me."I replied "You did? I didn't hear you lah! I must be totally deaf!" Alright,let's brush that aside for now. Anyway,I am so relieved that I've seen them face to face at last after much anticipation. My exhiliration spurred on even more when I heard Selene calling out to me.A popular kid uttering "Hi!" to a dork such as I am? How awesome can that be?After that I squealed "Hi!" back to her and Xin Yan who was sitting right next to her.Selene still looks hot by the way. I'm truly green with envy as I direly wish to be as respledent and sensual as she is. Oh yeah,besides that,Rajah was sitting somewhere in one of the rows before her and I quipped in "Hi Rajah!" automatically. Haha:P Back to the main focus,I was jabbering away with Darrell and Yoke Yee and commented on how different Yoke Yee appears to be now. She has blossomed into an even more ravishing individual than she was before. (But then again, she's always been pretty),what with her slender figure and gorgeous hair! She's grown drastically taller too as opposed to me. I'm still as hideous as ever and have added the word "stunted" to my list of physical attributes :( I opened up to them about my slightly reformed self and told them that I'm now horny after Darrell had earlier expressed that he was too. Yup,that was indeed another blonde moment of mine. Revealing to everyone that I'm a perverted....How lame can I be?! Well Hsu Yi and Monisha came down to talk to us after that and we all began hugging one another and becoming more jubilant as all of us gathered around to talk with each other. We took a candid group photo using Kim's digital camera afterwards and I begged Kim to send it around to everyone through cyberspace.
Our reunion was cut short abruptly by the Menteri Besar's arrival. I should have taken back my words about him coming to the location of the function ASAP. I bade goodbye to my companions and we consequently ran off to our seats. Before we had to undergo the horrendous experience of listening to dull speeches,we sang the national anthem and Selangor state song. Geez,the speeches were damn long especially the Menteri Besar's one which carried on endlessly for half an hour! My goodness,how CAN he talk in such a composed manner without so much as to yawn? In addition,it's not as if he had prepared the speech himself. Some random individual must have written it for him and to think that those VIPs expect us to pay attention to their excruciatingly dull talks! *scoffs* As if we would lah! Honestly,this was truly a test to my patience! To make matters worse,we realised that we wouldn't be obtaining our rewards in hand! Instead,our 'dear' Puan Hong was going to attain our certs and cheques which were enclosed in a large envelope for us. What happened to the substantial reason of attending the elite ceremony just to get our RM200?! ARGGH! Did we just travel all the way from school to Shah Alam just to shake hands with and feign courtesy to the Menteri Besar? The stark answer is clearly "NO!!" Conversely to make matters worse,we were provided with revolting "delicacies" at the end of the day before the ceremony ended. At least I got to meet up with Amira and Mun Wai when were in line to receive our prizes. In short,I'm just gleeful that I've finally got to see the people who made my primary school life worthwhile and meaningful.They certainly have provided a positive impact overall towards my development indirectly. Oh well,at least I savoured the ending of the occasion a little bit by playing 'ice and water' with the fellow Assuntarians in the stadium while waiting for our buses which were to come at approximately an hour or so accordingly. It seemed like eternity for the buses to reach the stadium. Then,when we saw the Menteri Besar heading up the stairs towards the upper floor of the stadium for a press conference,we all waved at him energetically and yelled "Bye!Bye!". He was pretty much gregarious though at the time as he seemed to respond to our wildness in such a good-humoured approach. The guy even waved at us for goodness sake! *laughs* Apart from that,during the massive time gap I behaved as though I was a drunken sailor and was thrust into my Beatles phase. Therefore, I went “All you need is love….all you need is Love…Love…Love is all you need…bla bla bla”. That was a testament to my immense fatigue that I had almost all day. My buddies widened their eyes in sheer amazement. Our school was the last to leave the place actually.
Before this occasion slips of my mind, Zahra told me that I was caught on some camcorder in the middle of the function and legions of people were surprised by my antics when they saw me on screen. OMG,I am shocked to learn of the verity that I was tending to my hair and twirling it subconsciously whilst everyone was staring at me on the wide screen in the stadium! I wasn't even aware of this until Zahra told me inadvertantly! Apparently,people exclaimed "Tengok! Tengok!" when that embarassing moment occured! Goodness,I must have seemed similar to some gawky,wannabe drama queen at that time. Lol, but this is undeniably a HILARIOUS incident. I normally poke fun at myself whenever this incident crosses my mind.
I shall stop here for now,otherwise I’ll drone on and on! But I shall try and get the pictures that my friends and I have taken on that day.I suppose you have to put up with this Meenu! Frankly,I'm sticking to the principle of giving one a taste of one's own medicine! You did urge me to update my blog,right? Teehee,you have to face the wrath of reading my terribly long posts. Furthermore,I shall remind everyone that I'm very unpredictable when it comes conveniently updating my blog. Until next time,adios!
P.S : Ooh! In case you didn't know,the Menteri Besar had procedures done to his appearance! Well,such is the lifestyle of the rich and famous!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Luckily,Grace tagged me recently and hence,I'm compelled to do it. Haha. Well,here goes! The stuff that I've typed out aren't listed in any particular order exactly. Anyway,just read this post which is related to my life in a sort of engaging way.
Seven things to be done before my death
1. To mold myself into an individual who possesses a positive identity and turns out to be a dynamic,well-rounded,centred as well as a balanced person who has attained self-actualisation. In other words, I desire to be more or less perfect and almost flawless like various people whom I know. Plus,I want to form a normal yet splendid life which can be deemed as "paradise".
2. Discover my genuine soulmate,marry him and be able to maintain a prosperous household with my loved one. Before I forget,we should honour each other's uniqueness,respect each other,instill sincerity in our relationship and shower each other with affection. And I intend to take a normal and stable approach when raising my children as well as to provide a nurturing environment for their growth.
3. Meet celebrities whom I would absolutely like to meet and make a great impression on them. I would also love to keep in touch with them and initiate conversations with them so as to delve into their true natures,principles and mindsets,goals and achievements as well their interests and passions. Um,I'd preferabbly love to meet the Harry Potter stars,Natalie Portman,the Maroon 5 members,Jude Law,Reese Witherspoon,Keira Knightley,Kirsten Dunst,Ed Speleers, Orlando Bloom,Heath Ledger,Jeremy Irons,Jack Nicholson,Monica Bellucci, Anne Hathaway, Johnny Depp,Brad Pitt,Angelina Jolie,Winona Ryder, Evan Rachel Wood,Jim Sturgess, Shakira, Fergie,the members that comprise one of the most awesome bands ever which is The Click 5 , Fall Out Boy members,Christina Aguilera,the HSM stars,Rihanna,Avril Lavigne,Tom Cruise, Garrett Hedlund,Henry Cavill,Scarlett Johansson,Nicole Kidman,Hugh Grant, Drew Barrymore, Justin Timberlake,Beyonce,Alicia Keys,Leonardo DiCaprio and so on.
4. Become renowned and admired by legions of people who would worship me and recognise my self-worth. I would want to expand my hidden talents thoroughly and make a mind-blowing impact with my gifts.
5. Be able to tour around nations of my interest.For instance England,Australia,the U.S and France. And I'd preferrably intend to reside in England *winks*
6. Spend quality time with those whom I cherish such as family and friends. My life would be somehow complete in that sense.
7. Watch all the movies that I feel would be indeed ideal for me and obtain the things that I want the most.
Seven things I will NOT do even if it kills me.
1. Despise God,murder people and support crime (with the exception of CD/DVD piracy 'cause pirated DVDs and CDs are way cheaper.haha)
2. Become a druggie and end up wasted
3. Be involved in an intimate relationship with a member of the opposite sex though the age gap between him and I are disparate. In this case I mean,I won't date and/or marry someone who is WAYYY younger or older than I am. I don't want to be known as a gerontophilic or a cougar respectively. Conversely, speaking of sexual themes I would also NEVER ever undergo sex-change operations. I should celebrate being a woman. Ok,"I'm not a girl not yet a woman" (copied one of Britney's old songs' titles which are sort of relevant to the topic which I am talking about now. I'm sure that everyone remembers the marvellous songs which Britney had belted out long before she destructed her life) but still,I am learning how to deal with every aspect that has to do with being who I am as a female who's facing the trials & tribulations besides the joy and excitement of living in this world.
4. Betray and turn my back on my loved ones (i.e family and friends) 'cause if I do,I would lose the most precious souls who have ingrained hope within me to relish life to the fullest. Being a traitor would most certainly cause me to feel dejected.
5. Wind up a teenybopperish,self-absorbed bitch who enjoys making deragatory remarks about others and incessantly gossiping about people in a horrendous way. Think Rachel McAdams's character in "Mean Girls" or people whom most Assuntarians love to detest. You know who they are!
6. Copy someone in major exams like mid-terms,finals,public exams etc.
7. Reveal my most horrendous secrets to people (unless i truly believe them to be non-judgmental and know that they won't blab about my secrets to others)
Seven things I do when I'm away from the public.
1. Jump and skip around the house like a maniac upon daydreaming and visualising about stuff that interest me
2. Surf the Net and go gaga over celebrity gossip,play games on
3. Act like a baby in front of my immediate family members *blushes*
4. Fight with my brother as well as constantly hurl insults at him and vice versa
5. Uh,snuggle up cosily in bed and....sleep?
6. Cry whenever I feel way TOO depressed
7. Take a bath
Seven fav sentences/quotes.
1. "What the hell/heck?"
2. "Oh crap/shit!"
3. "OMG! *insert any crush of mine's name here* is so hot wei!"
4. "I'll be single and lonely for the rest of my life.I might as well live in an apartment with my 27 cats!"
5. "Cheh! I'm so perasan":)
6. "Oh,ok" or "I know but still...."
7. "I wanna kill myself!I'm gonna jump down Mutiara Top/a building and hit a flower pot/cement floor and people will care abt the broken flower pot/cracks on the cement floor instead of me!"
Seven favourite songs from all time.
1. Hips Don't Lie -Shakira ft.Wyclef Jean
2. A Whole New World,Part of Your World & Once Upon A December- Songs from animated films like "Aladdin", "The Little Mermaid" and "Anastasia" respectively
3. Just The Girl -The Click Five
4. Candyman -Christina Aguilera
5. Breathless -The Corrs
6. Keep Holding On -Avril Lavigne
7. Umbrella -Rihanna ft. Jay-Z
Seven things I'll make you wish you didn't do if you did.
1. Talk bad about me and look down upon me(this refers to you particularly S********)
2. Irritate me with excruciatingly nonsensical stuff that just gets in my nerves TERRIBLY
3. Snitch to others regarding issues that I don't want anyone else to know about and pry upon my private things eventhough I don't want you to.
4. Betray and backstab me
5. Hinder me from freedom for no appropriate reason and/or with bad intentions towards me lingering in your heart
6. Lie to me and cheat me in regard to something very vital and really,really,really unforgiveable.Hypocrites rank high in the list of people whom I hate the most.
7. Embarass me on purpose in public
Seven people to tag.
2. Yoke Yee
P.S: I wanted to tag Sheryn and Feli also. But you guys have already been tagged by Grace. However,I tagged Meenu because well,I didn't know who else to tag so I just had to put her name here although she was tagged by Grace earlier too. I decided on Meenu 'cause she's perhaps the person who reads my blog posts the most compared to other people despite the fact that she's most probably bored with them anyway. This is a token of gratitude to her for always keeping up with the updates on my blog.Do you think my posts are dreary,Meenu? Please be honest. The point is,Meenu,guess you HAVE to do this tag no matter what. Since both Grace and I have tagged you:P You better do it! Haha.Besides,I apologise profusely to Sheryn and Feli btw for not being able to tag 'em. So yeah,that's too bad:( I hope no one bears any hard sentiments due to this post.
Monday, December 10, 2007
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Remember him? Ricky Ullman? The dashing and hunky dude who managed to steal the precious hearts of legions of fangirls worldwide through his portrayal of the title role in "Phil of the Future"? The guy who was upheld as a 'goody-goody two shoes' and maintained an innocent, 'Disney boy' image in the public eye? In case you still don't know,Disney is renowned for it's shows which have captivating plots.Yet,the sense of wholesomeness is constantly injected into the storylines in order for them to provide a profound impact for kids. Thus,Disney stars are directly tied to this concept of wholesomeness too.Oh yeah,that's what we all perceived Ricky to be initially -a sweet Disney teen actor, until several of us who just inevitably happen to be
stalkers,um well,unravelled his inner Mr.Hyde which wasn't unleashed thoroughly to the whole world at first,until of course,the release of his parody hip-hop videos. I doubt many people in Malaysia are sentient about the subsistence of these videos though. Maybe citizens who do realise this fact are Ricky's biggest fans. Don't get me wrong,I'm not a major Ricky aficionado or anything but I was so bored that day and I decided to do some random celebrity-scouting. And subsequently,I discovered Ricky's videos on YouTube after reading up about them on Wikipedia.
Finally I've found out about Ricky Ullman's weird,twisted traits! *evil laugh bursts out* He and his buddies formed this group called WeBee Boys and they belt out parody hip-hop videos. Alright,back to Ricky.He definitely isn't a bad guy lah but he seems practically unhinged in those videos and can you believe that our seemingly benign Ricky curses A LOT in the 'Boat Song' video(first clip at the bottom of the post)?! Ricky Ullman?! As in our 'Mr.Nice Guy'? Come on! The clips that I've witnessed have totally changed my opinion concerning his overall personality. I guess he does have a dark side after all! However,I do have to admit that the clips totally crack me up at the same time.They are simply ridiculous and odd! The lyrics for "The Boat Song" video are totally hilarious.Just listen to them and contemplate it's uh,queerness. Seriously. Moreover,the second video shows Ricky trying to behave like some gangsta rapper or something! Ok,that was totally bizarre *blink,blink*
Feel free to watch these clips. By the way,I hope I didn't sound too harsh in this post.
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Well if you're like me,you'd definitely be overcome with exhilaration upon the prospect of visualising the wonders that this movie would display when it hits the silver screens.It seems reminiscent of "Narnia" though,judging by the trailer.It's like the basic storyline of "The Golden Compass" is running parallel with that of the first "Narnia" movie. Get what I mean? Ah well,I'll see the whole movie first before determining whether my assumption is valid or not.However,I'm sure that this is the type of movie that will be enticing and would play up to one's vast imagination capacity.And yeah,"The Golden Compass" may diminish the opportunity for one to think of other issues apart from the superb plot of the movie when one watches it.OMG,I must beg my dad to purchase the tickets ASAP...preferabbly this Sunday! I HAVE to watch it as I'm pretty convinced that seeing "The Golden Compass" will make my holidays worthwhile in a way.If you haven't seen the trailer,then I suggest you do so instantly. It's just as magnificent as I've described earlier.