Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Must-Watch Movie of the Year :The Golden Compass

Frankly,I caught sight of the trailer of this movie in the cinema on Sunday,before "Enchanted" commenced actually. More about "Enchanted" later,well currently I am eagerly waiting to watch "The Golden Compass". Yes I know,how typical of me to be mystified by movies that deal with themes of fantasy and magic. Otherwise,why do you think that my display name on MSN is 'Realm of Fantasy'? I definitely wish to thrust myself into a world in which mythical creatures dwell in absolute marvel and jubilance.The ambience would be so um...exuberant,enthralling and glorious.Wouldn't you adore being in a land which is cascading with charm,beauty and otherworldly elements? Besides,who doesn't want to bask in the existence of magic anyway?

Well if you're like me,you'd definitely be overcome with exhilaration upon the prospect of visualising the wonders that this movie would display when it hits the silver screens.It seems reminiscent of "Narnia" though,judging by the trailer.It's like the basic storyline of "The Golden Compass" is running parallel with that of the first "Narnia" movie. Get what I mean? Ah well,I'll see the whole movie first before determining whether my assumption is valid or not.However,I'm sure that this is the type of movie that will be enticing and would play up to one's vast imagination capacity.And yeah,"The Golden Compass" may diminish the opportunity for one to think of other issues apart from the superb plot of the movie when one watches it.OMG,I must beg my dad to purchase the tickets ASAP...preferabbly this Sunday! I HAVE to watch it as I'm pretty convinced that seeing "The Golden Compass" will make my holidays worthwhile in a way.If you haven't seen the trailer,then I suggest you do so instantly. It's just as magnificent as I've described earlier.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aarti...
I did watch The Golden Compass and I Am Legend-back to back! I definitely prefer GOlden Compass though it ended quite sudden. Can't wait for the Sequel....I lurve reading your blog.Very fascinating.